Just an update for you, it will be tough for me to post regularly for the rest of July and all of August. I do not have much free time to post through out the week. My youngest started driver's education, I will be traveling, and then heading into back to school mode. I will post when I can and as soon as school starts back I can get back to posting regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Sold In October 2025.
Where is a look at what items have sold in October on Etsy and on Poshmark. 1. On Etsy a vintage 1990 Embroider/Needlepoint wool and velve...
-
I have not been sourcing recently, I have a good pile of items to work with, so you may not see in Friday Finds for the time being. I didn...
-
I did a bit of sourcing this week, I stopped into one thrift shop and one antique/home decor market. I only picked up a couple of items. Fi...
-
I have not been out sourcing much, I did however stop into a local thrift/antique store. I don't go in to often because it is jammed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment